Many, many thanks to all the wonderful people for taking the time to help me out or e-mailing me a few words of support or encouragement--it all really means a lot to me, and your e-mails are probably the biggest reason I've kept working on this site over the years. Thank you all very much!
This is a list of credits basically from the site's birth; some of these are for defunct/since-changed updates, but I'm keeping them up anyway.
- George Fergus - clarifying the order of the episodes for me
- Lee Agosta - sending me that incredibly helpful packet of information that have helped me with character profiles, images, the Buried Treasure section, and just generally giving me a lot more insight into the creation of the show
- The countless hundreds of people who've e-mailed or messaged me over the years about my site, with praise, problems to work out, pieces of news, or anything else. This site could never have become what it is without the help of so many gracious and enthusiastic people who took the time to contact me, point out errors, provide suggestions, and offer their help and/or moral support.
- You, for visiting. Thank you.
- Eduardo, Allan, Djurdjica, Caithyra, Bloeder Fuchs (Mark), Santiago, and Maria Deninska for helping out with Spanish-, Danish-, Croatian-, German-, Swedish-, and Bulgarian-language terms for the international section
- Kabalarians.com - name analysis information
- Andy, for the PHP setup
- Cels: Justin (of Justin's Collectibles) and Mike Van Eaton for giving me permission to display their images
- Conceptual: Floro Dery, for sending me his concept scans, Phillip Anderson for giving me permission to display Gil Kane's concept work, and Megan Rondeau, for letting me display a poster she had on her site
- Screen Shots: Adam, Primus (unknowingly, from his long-defunct website), Alomar, RedPickleDuck, Zunidoll, and Kooshmeister for the use of their scans
- Slide shows: Kooshmeister, for helping me begin to screencap all the episodes to make this section possible
- Movie clips: Alomar and Dan for capturing those clips and sending them to me, Nenko and Justin for getting the hi-res episode files to me, Zindryr for hosting the tracker and setting it all up, Vue for info on the original encoders, Andreas for how to access the episodes via IRC, Matthew for creating darkwaterpirate.com and Justin for putting the episodes up at divx.com's Stage6, David for notifying/reminding me about the episodes being on YouTube (courtesy of user TheDML)
- Audio clips: Thomas for the PoDW closing theme, G�n�riques Dessins Anim�s for the Dark Water theme, and Allan Mikkelsen for the Danish clip
- Desktop: Alomar for one set of icons, Pandrogas for one wallpaper, and Myrmior for the DVD packaging
- Video games: Nenko Genov, for the SNES and Sega Genesis PoDW roms and emulators
- the generous people at eBay for letting me borrow scans of their items up for auction
- Leeloo and Samuel for the photos of the t-shirt
- Sare for sending me a set of the valentines
- SteelQueen for her description of the SNES video game
- Quinton, for the unused Maelstrom cup!
- Akuma-chan - "What the rafendi--" (which I will include at one point)
- Atragon (I think?) - the Wraith
- Nancy, StarDragon, Dereck, DawningLight2000, Trunksette, John, Colton, and Leia for submitting
- Brian, for suggesting the idea of a PDF of the RPG World Book (Buried Treasure)
- Jacob/ghstkill, for e-mailing me his scans of the PoDW style guides
- Aquamarine Ryu and Kame for submitting advertisements
- Chris for the Washington Post article on David Kirschner and Dark Water